Blaze the next chapter (a magistream based story)

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

stationary123
CreaturesTrade

Blaze the next chapter (a magistream based story)

Post by stationary123 »

The journey was long and hard, I was meant to come home long before now but I was lost and tired in the cold wilderness. Blaze looked up at me her big eyes full of intensity, she was a fighter and she wanted to keep going but I was ready to give up. At that moment Blaze stopped still her whole body didn't move. She was resting her body against mine as if stopping me from going any further. I heard an ear-piercing shriek from somewhere around us, I hadn't heard it before. Blaze dashed off in the direction of the noise and I was left without her. A full moon lit up the night sky and bats fluttered above me. I knew I should settle down for that night but I was terrified without Blaze there to protect me. What if she never came home? What if while I was sleeping the creature harmed me and I did not have Blaze to look after me. The nights were pretty scary but without Blaze i felt lost. As I was about to give in I heard the scampering of paws and I stiffened. A sandy-brown body came running into view and dropped down at my side panting and wagging it's tail. I laughed in releif, I should have known that my angel would not dessert me. I was settling down when Blaze leapt to her feet suddenly full of energy. She wouldn't let me continue and dragged me further through the forest. I didn't know what time it was but i guessed it was pretty late. The bare trees cast gloomy silhoettes over the floor but Blaze kept running and she wouldn't let me stop either. I was blinded suddenly by a thick branch of thicket. I pushed it aside and suddenly saw why Blaze had brought me here. I saw the creature that had made the shriek. It was a giant ice cold blue bird. It was so huge that if it lifted it's huge talon it could have ripped me and Blaze apart. The bird looked a little like a phoenix but it wasn't. It was tired and cold and sick just as me and blaze were. I felt a connection to it and knew I would do anything to help it survive. Yet a thrill of excitement ran through my body and I didn't feel tired any more, me and Blaze had discovered a new creature!
stationary123
CreaturesTrade

Re: Blaze the next chapter (a magistream based story)

Post by stationary123 »

hey just cas i knew you wouldn't get any replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stationary123
CreaturesTrade

Re: Blaze the next chapter (a magistream based story)

Post by stationary123 »

hey lauren sophie is coming over today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewan leaves at 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just cas your stories are so rubbish that i knew you wouldn't get any replies so i did one for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Den”