LTB Cephalopod Creatures

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

LTB Cephalopod Creatures

Post by GuardianAnthony »

I'm looking to add to my increasingly growing army of cephalopod beauties!

Image Image Image Image

Basically looking for these little lovelies above! (Kraken, Ice Kraken, Ice Octopus, Cypheles Crystalwing)

I'm paying 300 gold per Kraken, 1k per Ice Kraken, and 2k per bred Ice Octopus.
As for the Crystalwings, paying 2k per streamborn, and 1k per bred one, since they're still around for the time being. (This is subject to change after the Magiversary). If you've got the special colored Cypheles Crystalwing, I'll pay extra since they seem hard to come by.

Also if these aren't good prices, we can negotiate, I promise. <3

You can also trade for any of the Crystalwing hatchlings found here and here!
I can also fish for some creatures for ya from the Stream and any of the stores I have access to! Plus, I have breeding pairs to make certain breed-only creatures if that tickles your fancy~

They do not need to be adults, as I can grow the hatchlings on my own if need be! It's pretty quick for me. :yey:

Now how do I convince the Magistream team to make more cephalopod creatures?
Last edited by GuardianAnthony on May 26th, 2024, 10:04:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
~ Sell me your cephalopods ~
Looking for Indigo Gurita Doni pet!

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB Tentacled Creatures

Post by darksouls »

Psst, your hatchling tab links lead to my own Keep because you copied the 'mine' link, it should be the link with your username. :)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Ardroth wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:21:51 am Psst, your hatchling tab links lead to my own Keep because you copied the 'mine' link, it should be the link with your username. :)
That's a 'my bad' situation! Sorry about that!

Should be fixed now :D If not, well, I'm just not that good at this :haha:

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

I have several normal and alt. Cypheles and I'm happy with your normal price. Another thread is offering 8kg for Cypheles Crystalwing alt. sprites. Are you okay with named but still unbred creatures? :)

https://magistream.com/user/Ardroth/Cypheles
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Ardroth wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:34:12 am I have several normal and alt. Cypheles and I'm happy with your normal price. Another thread is offering 8kg for Cypheles Crystalwing alt. sprites. Are you okay with named but still unbred creatures? :)

https://magistream.com/user/Ardroth/Cypheles
Named creatures are perfectly fine! I'll either rename them myself, or if I like the name, they'll keep it. :D Chances are, cause I'm lazy, they'll keep the name they have!

Seems they're much more rare than I thought! I can still do 8k for the alt. for sure! :D Love to take them off your hands! However much you wanna give me!

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

I can sell you the whole tab for: 20kg for the 10 normal. (including the hatchlings at 2kg, even with the chance to alt.)
24kg for the 3 alts.
= 44kg in total or 22 of the Helian/Selenic hatchlings valued at 2kg per.

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Ardroth wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:40:12 am I can sell you the whole tab for: 20kg for the 10 normal. (including the hatchlings at 2kg, even with the chance to alt.)
24kg for the 3 alts.
I'll pay for the alts with gold, for sure. I can trade you 5 of each Helian/Selenic hatchlings to cover the rest of the normal ones, how's that? Let me know if you want any specific genders for the Helian/Selenic hatchlings!

Total Genders for each:
3M/4F - Selenic
6M/8F - Helian

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

GuardianAnthony wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:43:35 am
Ardroth wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:40:12 am I can sell you the whole tab for: 20kg for the 10 normal. (including the hatchlings at 2kg, even with the chance to alt.)
24kg for the 3 alts.
I'll pay for the alts with gold, for sure. I can trade you 5 of each Helian/Selenic hatchlings to cover the rest of the normal ones, how's that? Let me know if you want any specific genders for the Helian/Selenic hatchlings!

Total Genders for each:
3M/4F - Selenic
6M/8F - Helian
I'm fine with gold for the alts. and 5 male Helians for the rest. I'll send the trade. :)

falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by falsanthin »

I've got a couple of streamborn cypheles in my sales tab if you are still looking for them. 14 at the moment but i still have a couple growing since i'm hunting for the alt version and don't need the original ones. 2k each sounds fine to me so just let me know if you are interested in any of them

They can be found HERE
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

falsanthin wrote: May 17th, 2024, 1:25:09 am I've got a couple of streamborn cypheles in my sales tab if you are still looking for them. 14 at the moment but i still have a couple growing since i'm hunting for the alt version and don't need the original ones. 2k each sounds fine to me so just let me know if you are interested in any of them

They can be found HERE
I'll take the 14 you have currently if you don't mind! If any of the ones you have growing aren't the alt version, feel free to come back and sell them off to me. I'll take them for sure. :)

Return to “Kancha”