LTS some donis

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

LTS some donis

Post by Shadowfax278 »

I had these in my store as an experiment, but they weren't selling there so I thought I'd try to sell them here instead -

various prices (see below):

• Chestnut Kirin ↔ Image | Image, Image, and Image - Image450k

• White Ice Dragon ↔ Image - Image300k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm

• Black Ice Dragon ↔ Image - Image300k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm

• Light Saebra Unicorn ↔ Image, Image, and Image | Image, and Image - Image300k

• Dark Saebra Unicorn ↔ Image, and Image - Image400k

• Royal Peacock Phoenix ↔ Image - Image150k/make me an offer if too low; not sure how much they're worth atm

• Soulflame Cerberus ↔ Image, and Image - Image240k

• Hellflame Cerberus ↔ Image - Image400k

• Argaent Kirin ↔ Image - Image240k

I don't have all of them pictured above, I only put a few of them, so they, and others, can be viewable here in this protected tab: Donis for sale - some of them are also named
the prices for the other ones that aren't pictured above are listed below:
White Soladis Swan () - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Blue Emperor Phoenix ( and ) - Image240k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Sol Hesten ( and ) - Image150k
Nox Hesten ( and ) - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low
Delta Orix ( and ) - Image300k
Rufous Orix ( and ) - Image250k
Sakulata ( and ) - Image100k
Gatherer Quilin ( and ) - Image230k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Harvest Quilin ( and ) - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Ethereal Lantern Goats ( and ) - Image150k
Yangouro ( and ) - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Yinouro ( and ) - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Leporis Rabbitsune ( and ) - Image150k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Silvan Yi Qi ( and ) - Image150k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Razan Yi Qi ( and ) - Image150k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Hippaelectryon () - Image150k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Solveir () - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Nollveir () - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Arkenian Ice Worm ( and ) - Image150k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Starclad Mink ( and ) - Image200k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Golden Crystal Fennik ( and ) - Image150k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Kamar Rabbit ( and ) - make me an offer due to not knowing how much they're worth atm
Aerum Kirin () - Image240k/make me an offer if too high or too low; not sure how much they're worth atm
Reballin ( and ) - make me an offer due to not knowing how much they're worth atm
Sepulghul ( and ) - make me an offer due to not knowing how much they're worth atm
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on December 13th, 2023, 12:03:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
bigeagle
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS some donis

Post by bigeagle »

I´d like to buy https://magistream.com/creature/9781124 for 300k? if I set a price for 90k/shard that should be marketprizes....
MY Wishlist! Currently released Creatures prefered!

2/25 gifts The new Realese creatures would be awesome, THANK YOU ALL!
bigeagle
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by bigeagle »

MY Wishlist! Currently released Creatures prefered!

2/25 gifts The new Realese creatures would be awesome, THANK YOU ALL!
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

okay, and that makes sense. thank you, and she’s on her way via the trade I just sent you ^_^

Last bumped by Shadowfax278 on January 3rd, 2024, 2:49:49 pm.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Waynal”