My entry - The Paefowl

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Queen of Nowhere
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

My entry - The Paefowl

Post by Queen of Nowhere »

The Peafowl

Egg:

Image or Image

This egg is light brown with some tiny blue feathers on it’s top.
or
This egg is blue with some tiny blue feathers on it’s top.

Hatchling:

This small brown hatchling is very curious. The whole day it’s hopping and running around, tying to catch some flys. Also the hatchling tries to fly with it’s weak and tiny wings. Jealousy it’s wachting the little Puvias, flying high above. Sometimes you can watch it preening it’s feahters and some tiny blue ones shimmer through the browns.

Adult:

male Image
female Image or Image

The little brown hatchling turned into a beautiful birdlike creature, walking graceful though your garden. It loves sitting peaceful in the sun, watching butterflys and bugs. Peafowls are closely related to the Puvia, but not strong enough to fly with you on it’s back.
Sometimes you can see the male raising his ornate feathers into a emormous fan. Hearing the females soft call fills you with some kind of happieness. Hopefully you will find some little brown eggs in their nest in a few days.

General:

The peacock has a brightly colored plumage with long blue-green feathers on it’s back.
Walking through the thicket you can see the female Peafowl, the peahen, followed by some hatchlings. They love to play with the young Puvias and Gryphons as long as they argue each other. You don’t see them often in the Keep, because they are looking for food in the grasslands around the Keep. At sunset you watch hundret of Peafowls returing in ther owners garden.

Note: It was the firts time I ever done something like that. Usually I do paintings with acryl or oil...
but I don't have them here (I spend a week in my boyfriends house). Also I'm not a native speeker (or writer)...Sorry for my bad english, and graphics. :sweat: :sweat:
Last edited by Queen of Nowhere on September 17th, 2009, 6:36:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

... eggs D:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ramoth
CreaturesTrade

Re: My entry - The Paefowl

Post by Ramoth »

Wow...the male is so pretty! I love the male/female versions. Great job!
::Please click my creatures::
ImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you!

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”