Birdboy's Entery

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Birdboy
CreaturesTrade

Birdboy's Entery

Post by Birdboy »

Mach Vitar
Egg- A red and black egg with a bladed tail that Slashes anything that gets to close. This egg vanishes sometimes, but returns where you left it.

Hatching- The Vitar is deadly even as a hatching, one well aimed slice from it's tail, means certain death to a typical magi or creature. Vitar can become invisible, and run at mach speed. Young Vitar need lots of attention, without it, these creatures won't bond to their owner.

Adult- Now fully grown, you have your own personal assassin! This Vitar will die for it's master, And would gladly cuddle up on a cold day. while only about three feet tall, the warm blooded reptile is very affectionate. It seems to try to talk to you by clicking and making otherworldly noises. And is amazing in combat. They are very wise and smart. never to let any harm com to their owner.

General-The Vitar is a fast ambush predator using claws and a deadly tail blade to kill it's prey. while frail, They are to fast to keep track of, and jump twenty feet, run at mach speed, become invisible, and climb trees like lizards. Vitar are forest dwelling creatures. and use their home to their advantage. They are red and black raptor like creatures from an unknown World. They are very majestic and intelligent. It sheds a gem that can make you invisible. But they are limited in power and as rare as Vitar.

Male- Sleeker, better as assassins rather than straight up fighters, they have an orange crest and are red.

Female- Females are larger and more heavily armored to protect it's young. It's more pinkish and lacks a crest

Adult Male Mach Vitar "Armour" is red, the rest is dark grey, The thigh is armored. The head is also red. In the new version the gem on it's chest is green.
Last edited by Birdboy on September 16th, 2009, 4:05:22 pm, edited 15 times in total.
"Oh, I can see they are nailed to the cross, cannot live 'till they're gone, immortal they cry on terrestiral embers, while they laugh at the clown." - Staregazers - Avantasia ImageImage Hybrid X by Glow <3
Birdboy
CreaturesTrade

Re: Birdboy's Entery

Post by Birdboy »

Edit: If the Vitar is not used. I'll find a use for it. maybe something like evelon :lol:
Last edited by Birdboy on September 15th, 2009, 3:32:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Oh, I can see they are nailed to the cross, cannot live 'till they're gone, immortal they cry on terrestiral embers, while they laugh at the clown." - Staregazers - Avantasia ImageImage Hybrid X by Glow <3
Birdboy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Birdboy »

I have a new better one up. Pic's will be here soon. Also daily bump. I not getting an feed back. Just wait ti'll I have the pic. Post the basic. Digitally color it. and Im done!
Birdboy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Birdboy »

The pic is up! (Dumb baby bro wrote all over the wall's in sharpie again. Major delay!) I'ed like to see a sprite of it though. I'd pay a lot of gold. I Do have a new upgraded design! I'll get it up shortly.

If you Sprite for me I'll give you 3000 gold, and if I win 8 of the 10 shards if it is very good!
Last edited by Birdboy on September 16th, 2009, 4:06:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Birdboy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Birdboy »

Daily bump / news

I fell like that guy from lord of the rings. I hear "Preciousssss" In my head right now. If I digitally colored and incensed it's quality. It could be a rp character. :facepalm: But it could aslso be a very cool pet on here. Only three out of over one thouusssaaand will win. 3! Plus. What will you expect me to do with shards when you also win a set of the created pet? I never actually thought this through. Or thought I'd get this far. I just need critics!! :splat:
chihirolorc
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by chihirolorc »

Nice, I like your idea very much, did you create the creature? XD
Birdboy
CreaturesTrade

Post by Birdboy »

Yes. I was listening to music and I drew it on accident. Im going to upload the one I drew on purpose. >:D

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”