Kitsuune's Entry(Entries) - IMP~ *NOW WITH PICTURES*

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Kitsuune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In a Fairy Tale.. Somewhere too far for you to find..

Kitsuune's Entry(Entries) - IMP~ *NOW WITH PICTURES*

Post by Kitsuune »

Imp

General: Imps are mischievous, magical creatures abundantly found lurking in the trees in Silva Forest. Once they sense a Magi wandering the forest, they zoom out of the trees and flit around the Magi's head. They crave human attention and will do anything in their power to get a Magi to stay with them including casting small spells to cause a Magi to lose their way home. Only a powerful Magi can break loose from their "spells," and those that do are rewarded with a VERY loyal companion.

Egg: Thin, leathery wings and a long pointed tail can be seen protruding from this thick, crimson egg.

Description: Crimson colored egg with large crimson/gray wings and a crimson tail with a black tip protruding from it.

Hatchling: This small imp is very small in size; He fits easily in the palm of your hand. His wings are much too large for him and his horns are but small stubs on the top of his head. His eyes are almost bronze and they follow your every move with a mischievous glint.

Take care, for this little one likes to play small tricks. Hiding your belongings are his favorite game. He does not like to leave your side and by hiding your personal property, he feels he has you all to himself.

Description: Crimson body and tail with small black stubby horns on the top of his head. His wings are MUCH too large for his body and are crimson and gray. His eyes are a bronze/yellow with no pupil. Would fit in the palm of a person’s hand. He has a long, crimson pointed tail with a black tip.

Adult: Finally growing into his large, leathery wings, this creature hovers around Silva Forest, searching for human attention. They thrive on human interaction and want nothing more than to go home with you. However, to attract people, they often lead travelers astray, causing more harm than good.

It takes a lot of determination and skill to surpass the tricks and spells of imps. Magi are handsomely rewarded with a loyal, but rather naughty, companion who tends to stick by their sides until the end of time... should they find themselves back on their original paths.

Description: Slightly larger than a human head with a deep crimson body and tail. Light bronze/yellow eyes with no pupil. Small fangs protruding from his “lips” and large claws on his hands. His wings are proportionate to his body and are crimson/gray and leathery. Has a long, crimson pointed tail with a black tip.

Thanks!
Last edited by Kitsuune on September 16th, 2009, 2:45:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a Renegade, it's in my blood...
*Always collecting: Kitsune, Anaugi, Rewin, Tenebre Fox, Kittens, Vosmari*
Ƭнɛ ɢιяℓ σғ тнɛ Ɖαωи ωιтн ɛʏɛƨ σғ вℓʋɛ αи∂ αиɢɛℓ ωιиɢƨ...
Kitsune Army: 5056~

...I'm a Renegade, I always was.
Kitsuune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In a Fairy Tale.. Somewhere too far for you to find..

Re: Kitsuune's Entry(Entries) - IMP~

Post by Kitsuune »

Edit: Huge picture is huge.
And.. I don't know why his wings got cut off here. D=
You should be able to view it better here: http://s392.photobucket.com/albums/pp2/ ... nt=Imp.jpg
I'm a Renegade, it's in my blood...
*Always collecting: Kitsune, Anaugi, Rewin, Tenebre Fox, Kittens, Vosmari*
Ƭнɛ ɢιяℓ σғ тнɛ Ɖαωи ωιтн ɛʏɛƨ σғ вℓʋɛ αи∂ αиɢɛℓ ωιиɢƨ...
Kitsune Army: 5056~

...I'm a Renegade, I always was.

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”