Help me please?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Which one?

French
9%
Spanish
64%
Japanese
27%

Total votes: 11

Fallingleaf
CreaturesTrade

Help me please?

Post by Fallingleaf »

:headdesk:
I'm so lost at the moment I need to take a language class to get out of high school.
So should I take Frech,Japanese,or Spanish next year.
I was thinking about which one I would use the most
I love how French sounds

While I live in hawaii full of people who speak Japanese and alot of tourist from Japan.

And then Spanish before my last year of high school I might be moving back to Florida alot of people there speak Spanish.
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Help me please?

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Something you must keep in mind is that language classes do not necessarily teach you the language. Sure, you'll remember once you leave the class words and phrases, maybe even how to arrange them correctly. But if you truly wish to speak the language you must practice it constantly, inside and outside of class with others who speak it.
It sounds like the place you'll get the most practice in is going to be Florida. Spanish is a good choice simply because it will be one of the easiest, and the most practical if the place you're going to be at really does have a lot of Spanish speakers.
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:

Return to “Popsicle stand”