Time

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
kinatora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Time

Post by kinatora »

The gifts are'nt going to dissapear on me if i don't open them tomorrow are they? How long is it until they dissapear?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Eleanor Roosevelt
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Time

Post by TNHawke »

They should be there until the next gifting event. They used to sit there indefinitely... and then if they weren't opened it borked the number of gifts the person who gave them to you gave out.

er...

let me try that again.

It used to be, that you could open them any time, they never went away, so if you didn't log in for months, you could still get them.
Then, last anniversary, some people gave gifts to players who never opened them. Then Christmas came around again and people gave more gifts out. The number of gifts you gave helped determine which giftborn creatures you received from the system/Tristan. The problem is, those unopened gifts counted towards it, so, if there were more than 5 unopened gifts, the Christmas counter saw your first given gift as #6... and then you didn't get the GB Elk because it never tripped the fifth gift count to give that egg. It happened to me and quite a few other people. We got the penguins, but not the elk.
Tristan said he would fix it so that it would purge unopened gifts before starting the next giving event. So, I'm hoping it's been fixed.

In that fix, I am certain he's still going to allow plenty of time for players to return to open their presents.

I know at Christmas, there were people who didn't open their gifts until after New Years because they'd been away traveling for the holiday. You should be fine.
Last edited by TNHawke on May 9th, 2011, 3:05:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
PyroJack
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PyroJack »

Ninja'd. Never mind.
Image Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Image

MegaTen
IGNs: JillYukimarimo, Ian`O`Rantan
WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES
IGNs: Dree-Elle, Keleth, Pyro Jack
kinatora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by kinatora »

Whew that's a relief thank you!!!!!! Since you have all of the spaces filled in gifts can i trade you a gift then?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Eleanor Roosevelt

Return to “Support and Suggestions”