Jadeunicorn's Pumpkins

Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Jadeunicorn's Pumpkins

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I was supposed to post these a week ago! Yes, I have been busy. At least I remembered to take the pictures right after carving them. I carved 3 pumpkins because I made a deal with my husband - if he gutted them, I'd carve them. I have 2 pictures of each, 1 in the light and 1 in the dark with the candle inside. Some of the pictures turned out fuzzy, but oh well. I know I don't have a snowball's chance in well, you know, in winning, since some of the ones I've seen are so intricate and gorgeous!

Pumpkin #1: Tienko Kitten - This was MY pumpkin. I was proud of myself for not following a pattern at all. It isn't too detailed, though because I didn't have a lot of time.
Spoiler
Pumpkin #2: Scary Pumpkin - This is my husband's. I carved a scary face because he likes that kind of thing. :lol:
Spoiler
Pumpkin #3: Happy Pumpkin - This is my daughter's. She is still too young to carve her own, and I had to do a happy face! <3
Spoiler

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Zovesta
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Jadeunicorn's Pumpkins

Post by Zovesta »

Aww! These are so cute. <3 I really like the tienko kitten and the happy face's nose!
There are many different variations of me. Some say that each person has a unique one. Sometimes I will be closed, sometimes open to show the bones behind the wall. Sometimes I am kind, sometimes I am sinister. What am I? (PM answer)
Moth, eggs by Horsegirl901
Potion by Munin

Auction
QB Sale
LTB

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “2010 Pumpkin Carving Competition”