Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by pegasi1978 »

2024-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 18th Birthday!

This partially scaled egg looks like it was placed with great care. Jungle. Sorts between Yellow-Crowned and Zyumorph.

A serene calm washes over you as you approach this navy egg. Forest. Sorts between Tetra and Thunder.

This egg is covered in black and white stripes. Alpine. Sorts between Ceriuth and Cheese.

This beautifully patterned egg was buried close to shore.Β Coast. Sorts between Arcana and Aria.

This iridescent egg radiates the warmth of the sun.Β Volcano. Sorts between Brute and Caligene.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

Of course they release new eggs today. I just egglocked myself yesterday. On the plus side, all my eggs had been previously abandoned, and are already "near" hatching. As in, they can hatch timewise, but aren't yet fully ready to actually DO the hatching.

EDIT - I got my eight now. One of each of the new ones, with duplicate Alpine, Forest, and Volcano.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

The new eggs seem to be fairly common at this time still. I think the Zarafauri and the Thousand Wish Dragons are probably my favorite out of this batch.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

i forgot dragcave existed! i am so happy to see these designs for the four holy beasts. especially with the inclusion of kirin- since in my culture, kirin replaces tiger

Return to β€œGuilds Quarter”