Magiversary Gifts For You!

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary Gifts For You!

Post by faedemon »

Rilian wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:51:50 am Hello! Could I get some Kitanchosa Crystalwinga please and thank you? <3
hi, i've already given 3 gifts to you so i'm afraid i cannot fulfill this request

Nicoleknb wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:06:45 am Hi! Thank you so much for doing this. May I request all 4 elseals and the amethyst moseal?
sent!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SkyeWyven »

faedemon wrote: May 16th, 2024, 10:09:08 am
SkyeWyven wrote: May 16th, 2024, 3:25:26 am Would I be able to get the Saerulis Crystalwing hatchling below 1% please?

Thank you!
neither of the saerulis hatchlings were below 1% when i got to it this morning; do you still want the one remaining?

everything else has been sent!
That's a shame. I was really hoping it would at least still be below 5% but it isn't. I'll leave it for someone else then. Thanks anyway. :)
"Gotta catch 'em all"

My event gifting thread!
Wishlist is here!
AmarinRose
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by AmarinRose »

Would I be able to get, from the trade tab, a male/female pair of death screamers, the deadwood deer, and the two mawdracons? Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I got 25 presents, thank you jpond, Tinatanos, himehana, Rhia, SkyeWyven and Anonymous! Wishlist

SIG SALES
2x Dawn Laika, 120k each. 3x SB House Muris, 70k each. 3x SB Yule Castor, 90k each. SB Female Kollinus, 170k. Bred Female Sintervos, 25k. 1st-gen Fem Light Atramentum, 150k. Streamborns, 400g. Pondborns, 3k. Potions, 300g.
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

AmarinRose wrote: May 18th, 2024, 5:09:59 am Would I be able to get, from the trade tab, a male/female pair of death screamers, the deadwood deer, and the two mawdracons? Thank you!
hi sorry this giveaway ended once gifting ended at midnight last night, apologies that i didn't lock the thread in time
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.

Return to “Zocalo”