How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Sharl »

I mean.... mostly I'm kinda shy and asocial lmao (it's the 'Tism... me and small-talk are not friends)
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

Sharl wrote: May 17th, 2024, 6:49:47 pm I mean.... mostly I'm kinda shy and asocial lmao (it's the 'Tism... me and small-talk are not friends)
high functioning tism here, so I get that

but it's a lot easier for me to socialize online than it is irl- I avoid people like the plauge physically TwT
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

We got a 99.99 percent Helian CW egg and not two hours later, a 00.00 Helian hatchling!!! :woo:

Today was fantastic! We went to the local greenhouse/nursery and the staff let me bring in my really nice camera to take photos of flowers and plants. We also bought some unpasteurized, wildflower honey for the first time ever and the difference between that and store bought from like, Walmart, is unbelievable. O.o

One of us really enjoyed the atmosphere of the place in general, one of us is happy about the honey even hours later, and another one of us got super duper excited over the numerous bees in the flowerbeds.

Oh and we splurged on more Donation critters. XD!

What a good day. :D
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Dang, I really didn't have it together for sending out gifts this event :derp: If I can get my act together I really need to make a list of people to gift for Halloween and start prepping like. Now.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

Got too excited about presents and didn't realize there would be a delay in the records. Once that shows up, I'll be able to properly thank everyone. Between starting two-weeks off and ongoing Magistream activities, it's gonna be a good break!
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Hollowshield wrote: May 17th, 2024, 6:15:11 pm
EstherGamer wrote: May 17th, 2024, 6:06:54 pm
Hollowshield wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:59:44 pm

I get that, I personally am not partial to drinking, nor old enough for such a thing irl
I have drank in the past though (parents allowing when I was much younger) but it isnt anything I enjoy
it's good thing, dont drink lol other than water XD drink lots of that
I live off of ice tea most of the time tbh, though at night all I have is water because things with sugar don't help with my existing sleep troubles
Somewhere last year I started enjoying ice tea green, which before that I didn't really like the taste of; I like it now for its fresh taste, especially during the summer when things being cool is a hard thing to find (my poor laptop usually barely manages to run Terraria during the summer without getting extremely hot, it's ridiculous ;~ ; )
dude same- sweet tea, coffee, and soda TwT My partner is getting me to drink more water though. Mainly because when he hears it getting low he snatches the cup and fills it again-
I have to take iron and b12 to help fix my insomnia lol
it may actually help you too, or taking meletonin just before you lay down to rest. Dude hot summers like that suck, makes me glad that our apartment is covered by shade at every angle XD
I've tried melatonin pills before, the problem is that they work too well.
Sleeping pills for me either don't work at all, or work so well that I feel like pudding in the morning. For someone who likes to jump off the bed all the time, pudding legs aren't fun to have.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

Honestly kind of thrilled to be back, it's been like time traveling this morning logging in again after all those years. <3

I currently need to finish my orchestra practice before tomorrow but I dun wanna.
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
ImageImageImageImage
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

EstherGamer wrote: May 18th, 2024, 5:55:07 am
Hollowshield wrote: May 17th, 2024, 6:15:11 pm
EstherGamer wrote: May 17th, 2024, 6:06:54 pm

I live off of ice tea most of the time tbh, though at night all I have is water because things with sugar don't help with my existing sleep troubles
Somewhere last year I started enjoying ice tea green, which before that I didn't really like the taste of; I like it now for its fresh taste, especially during the summer when things being cool is a hard thing to find (my poor laptop usually barely manages to run Terraria during the summer without getting extremely hot, it's ridiculous ;~ ; )
dude same- sweet tea, coffee, and soda TwT My partner is getting me to drink more water though. Mainly because when he hears it getting low he snatches the cup and fills it again-
I have to take iron and b12 to help fix my insomnia lol
it may actually help you too, or taking meletonin just before you lay down to rest. Dude hot summers like that suck, makes me glad that our apartment is covered by shade at every angle XD
I've tried melatonin pills before, the problem is that they work too well.
Sleeping pills for me either don't work at all, or work so well that I feel like pudding in the morning. For someone who likes to jump off the bed all the time, pudding legs aren't fun to have.
be a bed pudding XD
lol, but anyways, you could still try the viatamin suppliments
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I guess I have been really tired recently because I slept in to around 9am. The only negative about it is that I had a dream that I was in my parents' house after it was sold and I was seeing how the new people changed it around. I went to look at my bedroom, but the light wouldn't work so I couldn't see anything. Then I realized I had to be dreaming because lights not working is a common dream theme of mine. Shortly after, I did wake up.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Woke up early with a clanging headache, took something for it... on an empty stomach, which wasn't wise because I (tw: emetophobia)
Spoiler
threw it back up.
After that, I went back to bed, and dreamed that a bunch of high-school Mean Girl types decided to try and bully me for being a geek. I, being thirty-eight and proud of my geekhood, just laughed at them and mocked them for thinking that their opinions mattered to me.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Return to “Community Discussion”