A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Re: Half Instincts ~ Final City OoC

Post by LunaStarlite »

Yeah, I tried to sign up there once but it didn't let me then. Now it did. I'll try that out.
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Well! I'm taking my driver's license test today! Wish me luck/pray for me/whatever you guys do like that I'll take it. ^^
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

*chuckles* Good luck then Luna! Have a good day even if you don't pass (which you will)!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

Good Luck, Luna! :hooray:
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Aaaaand our car horn stopped working. I couldn't even take the test. ._.
Oh well.... :P
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

Aww

Better luck next time, eh? >.<
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Heh, yeah, honestly it might be a good thing because otherwise I would have taken the test in heavy-rain. They don't let you cancel less then twenty-four hours in advance or it's marked as a fail on your part, even if you get sick or it starts storming, and it was storming, so at least I showed up. I'll get some more practice time with my temps. I'm sure it'll help. ^^

In the mean time, my Skyrim game is really becoming 'mod it till it crashes.' Still, I refuse to give in to marriageable dragons. Nope. Only practical mods..... Like new foods to cook and a massive castle. :nerd:
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

I know that feeling Luna...I SO know that feeling...I got Requiem for mine, and I'm LOVING the overhaul. But MAN it's a new game with that thing...

So, I have my own good news and bad news...good news, my dad knows I'm bisexual now...bad news, he said that if I ever marry a woman, he is going to disown me...so...shit. So...I'm sort of...depressed...might be the wrong word, but it's close. Which means I care a lot less about my schoolwork right now, which is bad because finals are next week, and I'm just...no...
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Ouch, harsh. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, once you're eighteen you can legally do whatever you want but... Yeah that must be plenty depressing. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you two can work it out, I don't know much about your dad though. Your mom sounds like she might be more understanding/accepting from what little you've told me, have you talked to her?
Try your best on school, its almost over at least right?

What does Requiem do? And my favorite mod at the moment is the follower Inigo (I'm pretty sure that's his name) He's so freaking cute....
I grabbed multiple lists of graphics mods to try out next to pretty it up too~
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereye »

I'm a tough daddy's girl...I am very close to both my parents, but...I want his approval a lot, but I know that marrying a woman would make him disown me...so...yeah, ouch...
But mom really is very accepting, she's known for the last two years, talks to me about it..She's a very accepting woman, my mother.

Requiem is an awesome RPG overhaul that makes the AI more complex and realistic...like wolves will runaway after a certain amount of beating, people actually surrender, that sort of thing. Also, they are smarter, and tougher, but things are also pretty awesome. The loading screens are lore-friendly messages rather than player-helpful (rather than having stamina related things, for instance, it would be info on creatures or gods or daedra, that sort of thing). And the skill trees are overhauled to make more sense. Wearing heavy armor seriously hurts your stamina, but they give you 3 skill points immediately to help you build background for your charrie or just...choose whatever you find most useful (light armor drains your stamina bit before you get that basic proficiency with it, but once you get it, it stops. Smithing is more complex...there's some vids on youtube summarizing everything it overhauls, you might wanna check it out. I mean it, they are cool and useful.

Return to “Backstage”