How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by sammythethief »

De rewinsh coming ffrom de drinkshh at Remmy'shh miight be ...hic... de mosht effectiive gold shinnk dish ...hic... shite hashh ever had :*gigglesnort*: I keep watching myy ...hic... golld ...hic... drop and I can't find itt in mee ...hic... to care :bouuncce:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Good thing he only has four sets of gifts to give, because I'm finally making a decent amount of gold on this site.... ~fingers crossed that it stays that way~
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Shharl wrote:May 17th, 2024, 12:52:52 pm Goood ding hee only ...hic... hash four shetsh oof gifttsh to give,, beccaushe I'm finally making a decent ...hic... amount ...hic... off gold on dish shite.... ~fingersh croshed dat it shtaysh daat way~
But buying de drinksh aafter hish ggifftshh alsho givesh you a chance to get a Rewin ddragon ...hic... haatchlinng.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

The birdfeeder has been empty for the past few days because I've been out and also I ran out of birdseed, and today a bunch of cute small fluffy birds are flying over and poking around forlornly. Hang in there, birdies! I'm running to the shop for more seed in a few hours!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i can''t shtop.. deshe shmall bbeadyy-eyed dragonsh are sho cutee
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

im very happy that i could breed a green crystalwing this morning!
𝔞𝔰𝔭𝔥𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/𝔥𝔢, 𝔪𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔟𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 (𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡 @ 𝔫𝔢𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰)
𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊: eb, gb, donis and more! (open)
🕸️ 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘: 0 / 15 shards available (temporarily closed)

ImageImage
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Ardroth wrote: May 17th, 2024, 3:17:23 am You both got this!!! :woo: :D

Edit: Me, wondering why my Helian Crystalwings are growing so quickly:
Me, wondering why my Monarch Lunestre Dragon and all my Phoenixes are growing so quickly:
Me, forgetting three different times, that I have the Fire attunement and that's why:

XD
Me pretty much, I keep wondering why my Helian CWs always hatch faster than my Selenic CWs. :lol:
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

"don't talk to me right you you selfish *******"
also them: *give 500 different "you have a choice but" <-" request" (if you don't do it,enjoy the incoming train of insults)

:lol: you do realize you are talking to an introvert who prefers silence over worthless talk makes this a win for me,right...? :lol: feel free to insult me more, means I will have more reasons NOT do what you wantor hell, I have more reasons not to waste my time talking to you. My brother stopped speaking to you for a reason,ya know...what can I say,karma is a bitch :italian:

despite this,my Friday has been awesome :D My cat is feeling well (vet said she is showing early signs of arthritis, but the meds are helping and she is zooming around as always. So it's a good sign.Otherwise,she is healthy as a nut (she was also an ANGEL at the vets. They were testing everything... stretched and checked every single limb and she didn't even hiss or try to bite any of them...but according to one of the staff,she tried to kill them with her eyes when they were collecting a blood sample :lol: ). You deserve your treats,little one.
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

Sharl wrote: May 17th, 2024, 12:52:52 pm Good thing he only has four sets of gifts to give, because I'm finally making a decent amount of gold on this site.... ~fingers crossed that it stays that way~
I'm struggling to start making a steady income on here XD
Please teach me your ways oh wise one lol
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

on a more venting note...

My soon to be mother in law (and this is a pathetic reason for me to get upset I feel like) but she snooped through our bank statement a week after me and my fiance had accidentally over drafted our bank account and had it fix it. We had went out on a date and spent litterally two dollars over what we had on that bank account so we tried to transfer money before it processed but were too late. So we ended up spending another 25 dollars to fix it. Well that was a week ago and his mother this morning texted him saying he needed to pay more *bleeping* attention to how much he was spending because 'he' had spent almost 60 dollars at that fast food resturant, but if she had paid attention she would've seen otherwise. I think the main reason I was upset at her sticking her nose into our business is because she had been a helicopter mom with him, and we moved out so we wouldnt have to deal with that anymore. My household is not hers, and she does not run it, and yet when she puts her two cents in (sometimes it's helpful dont get me wrong) she tries to actually take full control of how we do things. I've had to tell my fiance that we cant do this, it's our household and that she needs to worry about handling her and her households move. Since they are moving another hour away on top of the 20 minutes they were away before.

I just now started to get my fiance to make decisions for himself because she wouldn't let him do so. He's doing amazing, and I dont need her to try to take over yet again. I love the woman though, she's the best mother I've met compared to the ones I grew up, but it gets annoying at times. She has indirectly slandered me before though (which isnt as bad as what my own blood mother haas done to me) by trying to say I dont know how to make a meal plan because I used door dash a lot, thing is, I used it to bring my groceries because I didnt have the time to go out and get the stuff! This was shortly after she had called the idea my fiance had to move me from states away so we could get our place together- when His grandfather came up with the idea and not him. So really she said that her grandpa's idea was stupid- even though it was a couple grand cheaper than them getting a flight and us spending almost two grand o n a uhual- instead it was like... 2 grand total instead of 4-5 k

Sorry, kinda just throwing al this here, but, yeah- I feel like I have a short temper at times, but I think this time I was jsutified on being annoyed.

:p

anyways on a lgither note... my cat turned two years old!- I thought the little goober was still wrong, but I seem to have lost a year XD
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image

Return to “Community Discussion”