Harry Potter Anyone?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What's your favorite harry potter movie/book?

#1 - Sorcer's Stone [Philosiphers stone]
19%
#2 - Chamber of Secrets
4%
#3 - Prisoner of Askaban [sorry if I spelled that wrong]
13%
#4 - Goblet of Fire
13%
#5 - Order of the Pheonix
13%
#6 - Half-blood prince
4%
#7 - Deathly Hallows part 1
17%
#8 - Deathy Hallows part 2
17%

Total votes: 47

anyanka
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Harry Potter Anyone?

Post by anyanka »

Denver wrote:To clear up any imformation to a new book rowling has been interviewed many many times and in a previous one she said that she can never stop thinking of Harry potter and has made kids and husbands/wives for near every character (she went deep into lunas future family) and she has said that her daughter has convinced her to write another book but it's not going to be about Harry anymore there will be another letter in the dursley family because Dudley never got enough attention in the books and can expect a big surprise for his son dunstable who is intact a wizard like his great anut lily was a witch and will be attending hogwarts along with harry's kids and dracos and lunas and Ron/hermiones the book has been rumored to be named rise of the dark prince or something similar to that
*goes to check* Where did you hear that?
yo
JennaAngel
CreaturesTrade

Post by JennaAngel »

There's on a Harry Potter 4 day marathon thing on ABC Family. :haha:
Current Mood: At Peace : )

Lately I've been even more inactive than usual, but everything's hectic here and I'm so sorry. :t-boo:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[center][color=#8000FF][b][/b][/color][/center]
[/size]

ONLY CREATURES THAT ARE IN MAIN TAB ARE TO BE CLICKED!
Image[/center]
rebecca58888
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by rebecca58888 »

HARRY IS MINE I LOVE HIM NO TOUCHIE HIM
its true you dont wanna touch me she will eat you
~Your a wizard Harry~ Rubius Hagrid
~Baby you were born this way~ Lady GaGa
Beautiful siggy set by the amazing Insanity
Denver
CreaturesTrade

Post by Denver »

Agnikai wrote:
Denver wrote:To clear up any imformation to a new book rowling has been interviewed many many times and in a previous one she said that she can never stop thinking of Harry potter and has made kids and husbands/wives for near every character (she went deep into lunas future family) and she has said that her daughter has convinced her to write another book but it's not going to be about Harry anymore there will be another letter in the dursley family because Dudley never got enough attention in the books and can expect a big surprise for his son dunstable who is intact a wizard like his great anut lily was a witch and will be attending hogwarts along with harry's kids and dracos and lunas and Ron/hermiones the book has been rumored to be named rise of the dark prince or something similar to that

Awhile ago I researched for days on a possible 8th Harry potter book and came across a few articles that said that one said it could be in stores in November of 2011/2012 can't remember which year for sure think 2011 hope actually could be wrong
Nursery
Feel free to mine any part of my profile, doesn’t bother me.

My Wishlist

While on my profile if you see anything you want, shoot me a message I will likely send it, be warned my activity here is very sporadic.
Denver
CreaturesTrade

Post by Denver »

Agnikai wrote:

I researched for days once about a possible 8th Harry potter book and came across a few articles that said that a few said it is supposed to be released in november of 2011 or 2012 can't really remember
Nursery

My Wishlist

While on my profile if you see anything you want, shoot me a message I will likely send it, be warned my activity here is very sporadic.
rebecca58888
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by rebecca58888 »

*dies*
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

THATS AWSOME!
in my opinion, she could write an intire new series about harry's parents in school. Or continued adventures at hogwarts. the wizard world has many more tales, even if harry potters is over.
But im very excited that another book is coming out! :woo: i cant wait for part two[the movie] of deathly hallows to come out.
also, apperenty their is a new website called "pottermore." anyone here about that?
ImageImageImageImage
rebecca58888
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by rebecca58888 »

No but Harry should be head master
Denver
CreaturesTrade

Post by Denver »

I've heard of pottermore and btw the book isn't confirmed but a bunch of articles have said there will be one and btw the headmaster is mcgonnigal Neville is the herbology teacher hermione is working in the magical law enforcement like a judge and harry is the leader of the auras office with no training and Ron is an aura or at least was at one point
Nursery

My Wishlist

rebecca58888
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by rebecca58888 »

*dies* know any thing about rose hugo james lily or albus (ron hermini harry and ginnys ids)

Return to “Popsicle stand”