Harry Potter Anyone?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What's your favorite harry potter movie/book?

#1 - Sorcer's Stone [Philosiphers stone]
19%
#2 - Chamber of Secrets
4%
#3 - Prisoner of Askaban [sorry if I spelled that wrong]
13%
#4 - Goblet of Fire
13%
#5 - Order of the Pheonix
13%
#6 - Half-blood prince
4%
#7 - Deathly Hallows part 1
17%
#8 - Deathy Hallows part 2
17%

Total votes: 47

Ailis5678
CreaturesTrade

Re: Harry Potter Anyone?

Post by Ailis5678 »

I LOVE all the movies and books! I read all of them and the best part of the last movie is going to be :
Spoiler
When Mrs. Weasley kills Beletrix
Please click! I would deep down appreciate it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
AzureCrystalDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by AzureCrystalDragon »

Maplestream wrote:
azurecrystaldragon wrote:its my fave series! my favourite book is goblet of fire! it was the first one i read and i loved it! but i dont like the movies that much...
Just out of curiosity, why did you read the fourth book first? Wasn't that a little confusing, starting in the middle and all that?
its coz i was in the highest 'reading group' in school and i that was the book we had to read...
Dragon on the left by
Lupisdarkmoon <3 Fox on
the right by me
DoomedDaphnia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoomedDaphnia »

Has anyone here heard about Pottermore? :orly:
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

I LOVE Harry Potter, anyone been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando? Pretty cool, got myself a few souveniers :)
The books are WAY better, I voted for the first movie because 1) it has a chess game in it (my name says it all) and 2) because, in my opinion, the higher up the numbers get for the movies (you know, like Sorcerer's stone is 1, Chamber of Secrets is 2, so on), the worse the movies actually are. No offense to those who disagree!!!
Oh, I've heard about pottermore, I've already submitted my email!!
Artorias
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Artorias »

Anytime someone mentions Harry Potter, no matter what context it's in, all I can think of is Sirius Black. I love that man. Which is why the 3rd book is my fave. Not so much the movies, because to me they seem to get a little worse with each one. Not to say that I don't find them enjoyable, but I think they could have been better.

Also, I now have an urge to go and watch Potter Puppet Pals and A Very Potter Musical. *goes to Youtube*
Hiatus.
Ailis5678
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ailis5678 »

Outsane wrote:Anytime someone mentions Harry Potter, no matter what context it's in, all I can think of is Sirius Black. I love that man. Which is why the 3rd book is my fave. Not so much the movies, because to me they seem to get a little worse with each one. Not to say that I don't find them enjoyable, but I think they could have been better.

Also, I now have an urge to go and watch Potter Puppet Pals and A Very Potter Musical. *goes to Youtube*
I gotta get back to Hogwarts, I gotta get back to schooooooool! I LOVE A VERY POTTER MUSICAL. :D
Please click! I would deep down appreciate it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorren1224
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sorren1224 »

Outsane wrote:Anytime someone mentions Harry Potter, no matter what context it's in, all I can think of is Sirius Black. I love that man. Which is why the 3rd book is my fave. Not so much the movies, because to me they seem to get a little worse with each one. Not to say that I don't find them enjoyable, but I think they could have been better.

I love Sirius too!
Spoiler
I know he dies in the fifth book, so I'll probably cry when I read that part, to be honest.
I <3 Sirius, though I don't know why... he's just awesome, I geuss... <3
<3
Artorias
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Artorias »

ironmadi315 wrote:

I love Sirius too!
Spoiler
I know he dies in the fifth book, so I'll probably cry when I read that part, to be honest.
I <3 Sirius, though I don't know why... he's just awesome, I geuss... <3
Haha, he is pretty awesome~ <3 I know I shed a tear or three when he died, you won't be the only one.
Hiatus.
Maplestream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Maplestream »

azurecrystaldragon wrote:
Maplestream wrote:
azurecrystaldragon wrote:its my fave series! my favourite book is goblet of fire! it was the first one i read and i loved it! but i dont like the movies that much...
Just out of curiosity, why did you read the fourth book first? Wasn't that a little confusing, starting in the middle and all that?
its coz i was in the highest 'reading group' in school and i that was the book we had to read...
Oh that makes sense. But starting in the middle of the series it's definitly good to do the fourth. My friend said this, and I totally agree, the plotline for the fourth book doesn't really follow the normal format for the books. Probably because of the the Quidditch World Cup and You-know-who coming back and all that.
I want to settle down but I need to be free ImageImageImageImageImage I might be afraid to fall but I've still got a dream
Denver
CreaturesTrade

Post by Denver »

To clear up any imformation to a new book rowling has been interviewed many many times and in a previous one she said that she can never stop thinking of Harry potter and has made kids and husbands/wives for near every character (she went deep into lunas future family) and she has said that her daughter has convinced her to write another book but it's not going to be about Harry anymore there will be another letter in the dursley family because Dudley never got enough attention in the books and can expect a big surprise for his son dunstable who is intact a wizard like his great anut lily was a witch and will be attending hogwarts along with harry's kids and dracos and lunas and Ron/hermiones the book has been rumored to be named rise of the dark prince or something similar to that

And on another note order of the phoenix was the best movie and book
Nursery
Feel free to mine any part of my profile, doesn’t bother me.

My Wishlist

While on my profile if you see anything you want, shoot me a message I will likely send it, be warned my activity here is very sporadic.

Return to “Popsicle stand”