GLBT- Straight - Relationships

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

BradTheMad
HS Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: GLBT- Straight - Relationships

Post by BradTheMad »

SquishyHomo wrote:Hi! I noticed that nobody has really posted here for over two years now...is this topic still open? Like, obviously it is, since it hasn't been locked, but has anyone been keeping up with this thread? Or should it be closed? I'm not really sure.
Hey there, the Hall of Speakers works a bit different than other parts of the forum. We leave topics open and posting in them isn't "threadomancy", we encourage it in here! Usually, when others see somebody posting again people will join in (again).
Meddle not in the affairs of Decepticons
for you are squishy and make really funny noises when violently deactivated.
SquishyHomo
CreaturesTrade

Re: GLBT- Straight - Relationships

Post by SquishyHomo »

@BradTHheMad- Thank you! I appreciate you explaining :)

Edit: since I'm here, I might as well talk about mine. I had a girlfriend about six months ago, but she went behind my back and started seeing someone else. now that i look back on it, it's better that I'm out of it. she was pretty manipulative, and it wasn't healthy for me. i stayed up once for 67 hours talking to her.....it's not good to risk your health for someone else.

i also currently like a girl, and she likes me, too. but, her best friend hates me(and has stated such before) so i don't know that it'll work out.

Return to “Hall of Speakers”