Cosplayers Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Foleo
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cosplayers Guild

Post by Foleo »

whoa, awesome!

how did you shape the scaly parts, or are they not stiff?

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

asa (left) created by Iliad. kanoi (right) mine.

formerly Applemint, PhoenixFireDream.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Applemint wrote:whoa, awesome!

how did you shape the scaly parts, or are they not stiff?
They're craft foam. They were "shaped" with large cookie cutters I found online, then cut by hand and hot glued onto a corset for the base. Covered them in Gesso to seal and spray painted, so they still have a lot of flexibility to them.
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

WIP of my new cosplay! The character is this.

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

That's awesome! It looks great.

Tonight I'm going Lady Loki for a charity event for homeless kids/teens for Halloween over in Dallas. I'm ready for a nap though... 45 minute nap, then up to fix my staff of destiny! ;)
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

Soleil wrote:That's awesome! It looks great.

Tonight I'm going Lady Loki for a charity event for homeless kids/teens for Halloween over in Dallas. I'm ready for a nap though... 45 minute nap, then up to fix my staff of destiny! ;)
Very late, but I hope you are having/had fun! Also, naps are good *nod nod*

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Yeahhh nap didn't happen, but lots of other things happened. A lot of the kiddos at the event loved my Loki, then we hit up a halloween party, so yay things, but now I'm crashing.
anyanka
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by anyanka »

Wuuuut, a cosplaying guild?? :woo:
Name: Wailingbat
Cosplay page: I'm still a rookie cosplayer, so no page here (my ig is cole_from_the_spire though, I post stuff there ...occasionally...)
Top 5 fandoms: Aaaaaah that's a difficult question! I think I have to go with Steven Universe, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Harry Potter and Pokemon
Favorite cosplay: Well since I've only done two, I have to go with the one I made myself, Cole from Dragon Age
Photo(s):
Spoiler
This is the best I've got atm, maybe I'll post some others when I have them ^.^ Image
yo
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Yes! I didn't know how many cosplayers there were on Magistream lol! I know there are more than three, but we're a tiny tiny group.

I have never played Dragon Age, but I see so many cosplays from it... oh and I instagram stalked you, your DA costume looks good!!

Unrelated:
Tonight, I am debating going full cosplay or just halloween costume (store-bought). I was supposed to wear Lady Loki again tonight, but the corset and chain mail kill me after a while.
CrystalPurr
CreaturesTrade

Post by CrystalPurr »

Name: Alex! But i prefer Nia so please call me that haha
Cosplay page: I dont actually have one... I dont do it professionally or anything, its a hobby of mine, though i do have a facebook page for my art xD
Top 5 fandoms: Does DC count as one whole fandom? Walking Dead, Star trek, Supernatural, Lord of the rings, used to be a Dr Who fan but its not as good anymore ;-;
Favorite cosplay: My Harley Quinn cosplay, though i dont have a decent pic of it XD
Photo(s): under a spoiler if you want to add any This is the most unattractive pic of me i have tbh, my mum caught it when i was unawares and it makes me laugh xD I have a better one of My Sasha (AOT) cosplay but i prefer this cosplay <3 Sorry the image is so big, i dont use forums so idk what to do xD
//Dreamies: Delroch // Dugong // Raiti Seal // Aurora Whale // Adremeri // Kuras Tiger // Dragon Koi //
Hello! I'm a Bard studying Druidry, I play D&D, Larp, Watch Critical Role, and am a HUGE fan of Arthurian Legend! Wonderful to meet you <3
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

CrystalPurr wrote:Name: Alex! But i prefer Nia so please call me that haha
Cosplay page: I dont actually have one... I dont do it professionally or anything, its a hobby of mine, though i do have a facebook page for my art xD
Top 5 fandoms: Does DC count as one whole fandom? Walking Dead, Star trek, Supernatural, Lord of the rings, used to be a Dr Who fan but its not as good anymore ;-;
Favorite cosplay: My Harley Quinn cosplay, though i dont have a decent pic of it XD
Photo(s): under a spoiler if you want to add any This is the most unattractive pic of me i have tbh, my mum caught it when i was unawares and it makes me laugh xD I have a better one of My Sasha (AOT) cosplay but i prefer this cosplay <3 Sorry the image is so big, i dont use forums so idk what to do xD
:O You look so good!

I wore a Sasha cosplay to school once. I think I brought like, 20 potatoes to school and ate every single one. >.<

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

Return to “Guilds Quarter”