Video Game Characters A-Z!

A place for forum games

Moderator: Reindeer Games Moderators

Has your favorite pokemon been mentioned (from what you can tell)?

yeah
9%
no
15%
now it has ',:)
9%
i dont know
66%

Total votes: 53

PhoenixG
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Video Game Characters A-Z!

Post by PhoenixG »

Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)
25/25 Gifts
THANK YOU

GENERAL WISHLIST:Very welcome are hybrids and eggs from the other shops, except the Herbalist, those can be bred 1st generations, no need to spend money on me. I have a soft spot for Phoenixes, owls and horses/Unicorns themed hatchlings. If anyone is feeling really generous to gift a Doni, it would be cherished.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Luigi! (Super Mario)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

PhoenixG
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixG »

Master Chief (Halo)
25/25 Gifts
THANK YOU

GENERAL WISHLIST:Very welcome are hybrids and eggs from the other shops, except the Herbalist, those can be bred 1st generations, no need to spend money on me. I have a soft spot for Phoenixes, owls and horses/Unicorns themed hatchlings. If anyone is feeling really generous to gift a Doni, it would be cherished.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Necrozma! (Pokemon)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Return to “Reindeer Games”