Is it in your Room?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Is it in your Room?

Post by lemonissourUwU »

nope.

a finished puzzle?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mockingbird13
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Mockingbird13 »

Nope! Wait...I do have a partially completed Sudoku book, with a few individual puzzles completed so...kind of?

A fishtank.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

I had a 200 gal one for several years. But as I didn't look at it enough even when I could see, it was largely just a money pit, so I got rid of it. It didn't help us financially that the guy who came in twice a week to work on it was kind of crooked.

I don't have a fishtank now though.
How about a cage for small animals, with or without small animals in it now?
From out of the depths of the public domain, comes a man, well-read with a book under his arm at all times

I trade 1 to 1 and will accept any creature I don't have, whether that be gender or species for anything I have in my "for trades" tab.

I could really use some clickities
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade

Post by lemonissourUwU »

no. the hamster cage was given away, and the one for the lizerd has been given to someone else with a lizerd.

a roll of tissue paper?
ibex00
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ibex00 »

Yup. I have only last tissue roll in my room... have to buy it D:

How about wireless mouse? (not animal)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click them please! thank you :D
25/25 gifts! Thanks a lot everyone~
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

No, I have no need for a mouse of any kind. As a blind person I don't use them and use a program that lets me do all the mouse stuff with the keyboard alone.

I do have a pair of wireless rats though in a cage :)

a mouse with the old trackball thing it had before they went optical and did it via light detection?
From out of the depths of the public domain, comes a man, well-read with a book under his arm at all times

I trade 1 to 1 and will accept any creature I don't have, whether that be gender or species for anything I have in my "for trades" tab.

lemonissourUwU
CreaturesTrade

Post by lemonissourUwU »

nope. i dont think i even have one in my apartment.

some weird looking toy?
AliceMorte
CreaturesTrade

Post by AliceMorte »

Yes! I have a collection of Living Dead Dolls, as well as a strange voodoo doll plush.

3 or more pillows?
ape
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ape »

Well... Not in the room I am occupying as it's a game room and not a bedroom. The dog bed is like 1 big pillow though.

A gaming console
Image Image
"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're delt." - Victor Sullivan, Uncharted 3
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

when I could see, I had all the nintendo and Sony consoles up through the PS4 and the Wii U, though the second was a disappointment. Though blind people can often play fighters like Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, and street Fighter, I'm not willing to buy a console just for that.
I gave my consoles away to some poor kids some time ago, so I don't have any any more, though I do use my iPad and Iphone largely as gaming devices so if those count, then "no" becomes "yes"

a phone you use mostly for gaminng?

Return to “Popsicle stand”